Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 5 Round 2. . . . . . . sleep in day!

YAY!!!  I skipped the 6 am class and went to the 8:15 pm class instead......I was pretty tired most of the day until the middle of yoga now I feel energized and ready to get some stuff done......just in time for bed haha.  I found myself today going down that negative nasty road of icky thoughts and feelings usually associated with me being tired and not taking enough time for myself.....even though I am devoting 90 minutes a day to myself I still think I need just a bit more, or a new attitude......jury is still out on that one ;) maybe it's a fine balance? I always tell people no matter what the situation there is always a balance, it will be different from person to person since no one person is alike.  Find that balance within you, embrace it and make it yours!  I also found myself wanting to give up a lot today there was more than one time when I just wanted to come home sit on my couch and stare at the wall and think about absolutely nothing.......I saw a quote that made me think other wise

"Never give up. Never ever give up. Why? Because just when you are about to give up is when things are about to turn around in a grand way. Hold on. Great things are waiting for you around the corner."
Sonia Ricotti

Ahhhhhhhh. . . . . . . Okay I'll keep going :)

2 comments: