Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 2 Round 2

Hey All
 I decided that since I missed friday yoga I'm restarting my 30 days, yesterday was day 1 and it was really really hard and emotional I started tearing up in class now I've heard of this happening but never thought it would happen to me HA WRONG!  I've also noticed that I hate crying in front of people more than anything in the world I would rather be in a dentist chair throwing up with an eye doctor shooting air into my eye.  So what Ive gathered from that is that I really need to embrace my sad emotions........I think..........Went to dinner friday night was the first weekend night out with no alcohol I was a little cranky at first but pushed through I really wanted a drink. Was invited to a pool party on saturday since class was so hard I took myself shopping and put my big girl pants on for about 5 minutes and started driving to the party and decided that putting myself around drinking and smoking probably wasn't the best idea just yet :( so I went to the animal shelter and looked at cute puppies :)  All right one weekend down 3 more to go.......

Today was like nothing even happened yesterday I went in with a clear head and rocked the session out felt great!!!

2 comments:

  1. Roxy, you're doing fantastic! It was a hard day, yes. And look at you powering through it! Nice work! You're kicking ass, even when you feel emotional about it. Keep on keeping on :) You got this, friend!

    ReplyDelete