Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 3

Mentally and emotionally I feel great today, my body is a bit tired.  I'm still trying to figure out the right amount of food to eat and what to eat to give me the most energy throughout the day.  But today I really felt like I could take on the world positively and I haven't felt that way in a really really long time it's like in the last month I re found the happiness I thought I had lost forever, the happiness I thought I had to work so hard for and it turns out it was a tweak in my choices and my attitude. And this yoga is enhancing it so much that I don't even want to smoke or drink the 2 vices I turned to when I wasn't very happy and it brought just a little bit of joy to my world.  Don't get me wrong there are moments where a drink sounds good or a smoke but it last just a minute and then it's gone. 
I went to the 6 am class this morning it was a bit more challenging than the 2 classes before, tonight when I went to the 8:15 class I was pretty tired and didn't think I would do very well but I was able to do a couple poses I wasn't able to do in the 6 am class so that felt good, my body is tired and telling me to go to bed so until tomorrow........

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Twinky!!! I'm so proud of you! I should try a yoga class but wouldn't even know where to begin :-) I know the Y offers a couple classes but no idea what kind they are. Whay do you wear? What do you need to bring with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try all of them and find out which one you like the most. They are all a little bit different, it will help with your hips and your back. You can just wear workout shorts or pants, bring a yoga mat (sometimes the facilities provide one) water and a towel. You should try it it's very refreshing.

      Delete