Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 4 Round 2 I want a beer.........

. . . . . . . .but I'll settle for this big bottle of water. . . . . .

having a hard time staying positive about this challenge today.  Today was definitely a good day but man am I tired! I guess I just can't expect everything to be all puppy dogs and rainbows after only  8 days of yoga, 12 days no drinking, and 9 days no cigarettes.  but I guess I will say that my overall mood has become better and choosing to be happy and not let the small things get to me has been a bit easier until today. Work it always gets me!  I liked when I managed because then i could tell someone when they aren't doing a very good job now I have to deal with it and hope that it gets better.......how do people live like this????  Okay that's all the complaining I'm going to do about that.
I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of school, I'm starting my internship on September 3rd at a gym called Solid fitness the owner was the director of the personal training program I'm in right now, he left and opened his own gym so I will be teaching some of the boot camp classes that the will be offering which I'm really excited about.
 But seriously whose idea was it to do yoga everyday for 30 days on top of my already busy schedule????  Sometimes I think of these things and know the benefits of them so naturally one would think hey I can do that it will be so amazing when I'm done..........key words here being "when I'm done"  1/3 of the way there.....I got this and when I am done it will be so amazing I am already seeing small changes.  I know it's not going to be all dramatic like I like to be sometimes :)  or how I like to go about things sometimes :) But they are small changes and I am taking them in one win at a time :)  Today I was on the news :) Good Day Colorado was at the Bikram yoga studio that I practice at so I got my few minutes of fame I'll post the link.  No laughing though it was at the beginning of the floor series and my face is beat red and I look like I just got out of a pool......oh almost forgot I'm in the first video but you should watch all three just to get an idea of what the class is like :)
enjoy :)
http://kdvr.com/2012/08/14/its-hot-in-here/

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're awesome!!! I'm happy I got to see you!! Showed Gary the video too so I had to rewatch a few times so he could see you! :) You're an amazing person!!

    ReplyDelete