Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 3 Round 2

Hmmmmmm........I don't really know what to write tonight.  Today was long and draining.  I didn't get to eat a lot so I was pretty cranky from about 1:00 on. Went to the gym after work and got some cardio in decided to weigh myself cuz I haven't done it in a while.........now I remember why........just a number, how I feel is more important to me.  I'm gonna have to figure out an eating schedule so I can eat enough food to keep me energized through the day.  And man it's hard to remember to drink lots of water. . . . . . .must be drinking enough though because I haven't been getting any headaches SWEET!!
I got into class early today while I was lying on the towel acclimating to the heat and relaxing I was thinking about all the things I am grateful for, it really is so easy to take things for granted.  Or to even just get wrapped up in the day to day things, I think there is a fine line between getting too wrapped up and being present in every moment in your life.  Have you ever just stopped and walked yourself through something you are doing? Being mindful of how you are eating.......tasting every bite, chewing, doing nothing but sit there and think about eating and that's it.  I've tried it's almost as hard as meditating, sometimes shutting your mind up is a really hard thing.  . . . . . . . .

Day11 no alcohol
Day 8 no cigarettes.........Seems like forever

2 comments:

  1. Way to go sister!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
    .klk v

    Amylia read the blog with me this morning!! She says you're awesome Aunt Roxy!!! She typed you a little message too ;-)
    We all love you veey much! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete