Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 2

Phew, it's only the second day of yoga which I have not attented yet going to the 8:15 class was planning on going to spin this morning but I slept in instead a bit irritated with myself for that one. Im thinking I might like the morning yoga better but I know I won't be able to go every morning. So some night classes will have to do.  I'm wondering if trying to do spin 5 days a week and yoga 7 days is too much on my plate. . . . . I was just saying the other day I don't usually just stick my toe in to test the waters I'm more of a jump two feet in and hope like hell I can swim really well and stay afloat haha I've gotten really good at doggy paddling ;)
So I was tired most of the day today I drank coffee too late last night and didn't sleep well another reason I didn't get up  this morning. So after yoga yesterday I had a headache I figured it was be cause I didn't drink enough water, and my body was cleansing itself of toxins. but I had it again today and realized it was not from lack of water but from lack of nicotine and maybe alcohol. . . . I'm a lil hesitant to say that because even though I did drink daily I don't think it was enough to give me withdrawals. So 2 days no smoking and 4 days no drinking. I've found myself getting a bit irritable about little things and the crazy girl that lives in my head from time to time has been trying to hang out with me all day keeping her in check has been a bit trying for sure. I think some breathing exercise and a solid sweat session should take care of the problem I'll keep y'all posted when Im finished with the class

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, homey! Alcohol and nicotine withdrawals pass after just a few days. It's all mental after that. That crazy girl in your head will have you believe differently, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari!! You are correct she keeps trying to get me. . . . . but I'm not listening haha well trying not to. but I haven't caved yet!

    ReplyDelete